moderated Re: browsing with Firefox 89

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Well your best bet is use JAWS 2021. If you can't afford to upgrade yes you should use another browser such as Edge chromium. Sorry, but you run into these things when someone is still running older versions of JAWS.

On 6/4/2021 12:11 PM, Mario wrote:
on occasion, I will use Firefox to browse a website, and recently it was upgraded to version 89.0. now I find that after starting FF and browsing to a website using JAWS 2020,I am not able to navigate any website even though it's home page is open.

has anyone experience this, and any fixes for this problem? and please don't tell me to use another browser.