From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Friday, June 4, 2021 9:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Firefox not working

List members,

I got a Firefox update yesterday and now there is simply no accessibility,
even the menus can not be read reliably. I examined the UIA tree with an
accessibility test tool and the nodes needed by jaws simply are not present.
I'm using chrome to submit this but I really don't care for it, much prefer
FF.

Has anyone else experienced this?

--
Soronel Haetir