From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 12:03 PM
To: jfw
Subject: How's accessibility fof IE8?

I tend to hang on to everything until it's absolutely no longer workable,
but some of my clients are asking about whether or not to upgrade to IE8 for
XP while they await being able to upgrade to Win7 and IE9. I distinctly
remember when IE8 first came on the scene that accessibility and other
problems made it a horrorshow. Is that still the case, or is it worth going
to IE8 now?