From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Friday, June 4, 2021 9:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: browsing with Firefox 89

on occasion, I will use Firefox to browse a website, and recently it was upgraded to version 89.0. now I find that after starting FF and browsing to a website using JAWS 2020,I am not able to navigate any website even though it's home page is open.

has anyone experience this, and any fixes for this problem? and please don't tell me to use another browser.