From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 3, 2021 2:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: when a jaws user dies

CAUTION: This email originated outside Vispero. Do not click links, open attachments or forward unless you recognize the sender.

Hi Eric,

What would the widow have to do to sell and transfer the license to someone?  I've been asked this question on several occasions and my answer is to call Vispero / FS because I don't have a clue.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.