moderated Re: The List

James Homuth

Emails to the list owner address get responses if there’s something I can actually do about the subject of the email. But not if they don’t get sent to the list owner address…

James,

List Admin

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: June 2, 2021 11:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: The List

Hi, Sieghard. Gil probably knows about that link. What he is saying, and what I have said in the past is that, when we write to the owner address for this list,

jfw+owner@groups.io

we don't get a response from the owner. So, he is asking how to contact the owner, since the list owner appears to be an absentee moderator.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...