moderated when a jaws user dies

Stan Holdeman

Listers: A fellow jaws user and friend recently died. His widow wondered if she would get any money back from Jaws. I said I would ask around.

  1. Would an unused SMA be eligible fore refund?
  2. I don’t think he was on a subscription, but if he was, would any unused portion of annual subscription be eligible for refund?
  3. If a subscriber, is renewal automatic or does renewal require positive action by the subscriber? In other words does she need to stop the subscription or be automatically renewed?

Thanks for your help.

Stan