From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 6:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to stop MS Edge from filling in my personal information for forms!

One more question: How’d Edge get the name and address it was using? For some peculiar reason, it had my phone number completely wrong. And I couldn’t even change it—although now I can, thanks to you—but I’ll just leave it out so I can decide whether to give my house phone or my cell phone.  I just wonder where they got it from since I didn’t give it to them. My doctor even had it, and I know I hadn’t given it to them. It scares me a little when technology takes over and tries to control your personal profile. But thanks to you, I’ve regained control. (LOL).

Shirley Tracy