moderated Re: Drag & drop problem - JAWS17

Mike B.

Vispero is willing to make deals with people that have fallen behind on their SMA's.  I recently upgraded someone from Jaws 15 to Jaws 2020 for around $250, but you have to call and ask for help with the upgrade.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

From: Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2021 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: Drag & drop problem - JAWS17

Hi, Angel. Yes, you can still buy an SMA, even if your current version of JAWS is far in arears. This would cost approximately $700, not a thousand dollars. This is what I said in a previous message. As long as I can keep up with my SMA's, I'll never change to a prescription from owning the current version.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...