moderated Re: How to stop MS Edge from filling in my personal information for forms!

Shirley Tracy

Thank you so much. I knew it had to be in settings, but I just didn’t know which ones to change.

Shirley Tracy

From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 12:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to stop MS Edge from filling in my personal information for forms!

Go to Settings in Edge, then in the Settings Category treeview you should be already on the first tab, Profiles.

Go to where this section starts, it's a heading 2 called "Your Profile".

The first part talks about your profile, manage account and sync. After this you have      buttons for "Personal Info", "Passwords" and "Payment info". Activate each of them and turn them off if you don't want Edge to remember or fill any data.

Best regards,