moderated Drag & drop problem - JAWS17

aaron lane

Hello. I'm using JAWS17 in Windows10, in a game that is created using HTML & JavaScript, and the game doesn't run in a browser, but it is a Chrome legacy window. When I place my Jaws cursor on an item, then lock the left mouse button with, Jaws Key + slash, I am not able to navigate to the point in which I need to drop the item. I've tried switching to the PC cursor, but still nothing. I can move with, shift + Alt, then arrow to the spot, but when I then unlock the left mouse button, the item was not moved. I have also written a Script that locks the left mouse button, and jumps to the coordinates that I need, then I unlock the button myself. This script works but not very often. Any help would be appreciated.