From: "Milton Ota" <mota1252@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2021 3:45 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS will not read a PDF book!

Your problem might be that you are still running windows 7 and you should upgrade to Windows 10.

The other thing, you don't mention is what pdf reader are you using?

You should be using the Adobe Acrobat DC oranother pdf reader in its latest version.

You also don't mention if you have tried using the JAWS pdf converter available in JAWS 2021.