From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2021 11:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS will not read a PDF book!

No need to highlight anything, if you open a document in Adobe Acrobat Jaws Key + Spacebar followed by O and then D recognizes the entire document regardless whether it is 1 page or 100 pages.

Also all the recent versions of Jaws recognize if a PDF is accessible or not and if it is not, i.e. it is an image, Jaws will tell you and ask if you want to perform OCR, by default focus is on Yes.