moderated Re: Accessing Northwest Bank with JAWS

I just went to the site using Jaws 2021 and everything works as it should, of course I can't log in, but after I activate the login link the Login Id and Password fields as well as the submit button and links relating to resetting password, enrolling for the first time and unlocking a forgotten Login Id are all there. Here is Jaws speech history:

Link‑ LOG IN
heading level 2‑ ONLINE BANKING LOGIN

LOGIN ID
Edit‑