From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of G. Gray
Sent: Sunday, 30 May 2021 3:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS will not read a PDF book!

My answers:

Your problem might be that you are still running windows 7 and you should upgrade to Windows 10.

Don't want to upgrade and if JAWS will read other PDF files...what's the
issue with this one.

The other thing, you don't mention is what pdf reader are you using?

You should be using the Adobe Acrobat DC oranother pdf reader in its
latest version.

I have the latest and greatest version, so this is again...not the issue.

You also don't mention if you have tried using the JAWS pdf converter
available in JAWS 2021.

I also tried this and this likewise failed.

Listening for the Shout!,
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

George