moderated JAWS will not read a PDF file

G. Gray

Hello All-

First off, thanks much for all the suggestions.  One almost worked...

I highlighted  "empty page" as instructed

2.  then hit ins. + space-bar, then o and then d

It started scanning...it was slow, but I could read it.  The book, as I said was over 500 pages.  This process worked up to page 78 then it quit.

I sent the book to a friend...he used a program called 'docuscan' and then sent the book back to me in .rtf format...so it worked and I am a happy camper as they say.

Really...thanks for all the help!!!!!!!

--
Listening for the Shout!,
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18