moderated JAWS will not read a PDF book!

G. Gray

Hello All-

Hoping someone can help with this.  I have the latest version of JAWS 2021 and am using Windows 7.  I can open other PDF files on my computer...no problem.  I downloaded a PDF book this morning and JAWS says "empty page."  I had my wife look at the document. It is 537 pages and she can read it fine.

I have tried changing it to a text file...no dice.  Everything I have tried has failed...any suggestions?  Thanks!

--
Listening for the Shout!,
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

George