moderated Re: I’m grasping at straws, but has anyone had memory problems with jaws?

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

After turning off the Waves Max Audio in startup apps, the sound card didn’t know I plugged the headphones in unless it was plugged in when I rebooted.

I think I will turn it off again because I honestly cannot tell the difference in sound with it on or off.

If I have to reboot to get the headphones to work at some point, I’ll do that.

This Del takes well less than a minute to reboot.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com