moderated Re: I’m grasping at straws, but has anyone had memory problems with jaws?

Marty Hutchings

No, That would explain why it was  not in my startup aps.

On 5/28/2021 2:34 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

Marty,

Do you have a Del?

It’s Waves Max Audio:

Waves MaxxAudio Pro Application | Driver Details | Dell US

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com