moderated Re: I’m grasping at straws, but has anyone had memory problems with jaws?

Richard Turner

Well, you are right.

I had not noticed the problem of it no longer recognizing the 3.5 MM headphone jack because I almost never unplug my headphones.

It is one of those annoying Del things.  One would think a sound card would be able to tell when you plug something in without an extra piece of software running, but then again, I’m not an engineer.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com