moderated Re: I’m grasping at straws, but has anyone had memory problems with jaws?

Phillip Gross

James, disabling in startup.

To the person who mentioned telling JAWS where to send the audio, that isn’t the issue in this case. When I disabled Maxxaudio this messed with my head for an hour or so. My headphone jack wouldn’t show up. It was like it didn’t exist. It wasn’t in jaws settings. It wasn’t in my sound settings. I could make it appear by restarting the computer with the headphones plugged in. Finally I remembered that Wave Maxx was disabled at startup, and once I enabled it and restarted the computer the issue was fixed.