moderated Re: virtual remote desktop called Workspot is accessible?

Chris Hill

Here's what FS has to say on the subject:

https://www.freedomscientific.com/training/remote-desktop-connections/

Frankly, I'd expect it not to work with any other client besides those mentioned.  These types of things are very hard to make accessible, so you really have to do your homework to find out what will and won't work with jaws.

CH

On 5/28/2021 07:55, chandrashekar R. wrote:
Hi there!

Hope you all safe and doing fine?

Today I had accepted an offer from a company and understood that they
use a virtual remote desktop something called Workspot. Really have no
clue an accessibility of Workspot, please suggest. Since I am joining
company on coming Monday, I look forward for your response.