moderated Re: I’m grasping at straws, but has anyone had memory problems with jaws?

Richard Turner

In reading about Wave Max on the web, it seems to be the bane of many Del computer users.

It is supposed to enhance audio for home theater/gaming, but there have been a lot of complaints about it and most people don’t miss it when they turn it off.

I have had one odd audio issue and will be curious to see if that goes away since I turned it off and rebooted a few moments ago.

I checked, and it stayed turned off; so we shall see.

I’ve not noticed the memory issue, but I have had programs close suddenly, which may have been caused by that.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com