moderated Re: Accessing Northwest Bank with JAWS

Udo Egner-Walter

Hi Pam,

do you mean this page:

If yes then:
I had a quick look at this page on my Mac with VoiceOver because I can't test this with JAWS yet. To make it short: there's a button "LOG IN". By pressing this button a windows appears with two edit fields in which you can write your ID and password. I tried to focus the edits but they weren't listet by listing all controls in this site. So if you use JAWS, press the button to show the popup menu with the edit fields and using f key to select a form filed, if you do this with JAWS and can't access this edit fields I assume the controls are not listet properly in this site and I would contact the web site owners to inform them about this.

All the best
Udo

Am 28.05.2021 um 16:26 schrieb Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND <pamela.a.ekstrand.-nd@...>:

Hi,

Is anyone using JAWS to access Northwest Bank?  When attempting to log in, there is something that says “login button”, but it does nothing when pressed, and there is no place to enter a user id or password.

Thanks,

Pam