moderated Re: Opening PDFs in Word

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 12:08 PM, Rahul Bajaj wrote:
When I do feel that something is getting lost, I will share a document with you, so we can determine what is exactly happening.
-
That'll work.  It's way, way easier to address a specific case than even try to deal with something like this in broad generalities.  Sometimes broad generalities work, and are indeed preferable, but not here.

           ~ André Gide