moderated Re: I’m grasping at straws, but has anyone had memory problems with jaws?

John Covici

Are you looking at all processes or just applications in your task
manager? If in all processes, you should get most memory accounted
for.

On Fri, 28 May 2021 10:58:31 -0400,
Phillip Gross wrote:

To the person who asked about my browser, that would be a hell of a lot of tabs. lol. One of the first things I wondered though was if the latest version of edge, which was what I was using, had a memory leak. I ran chrome and Firefox each for a day. That didn't help. Unless I'm doing a bunch of research which can happen while I'm working, I try not to keep more than one or two tabs open at a time.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una
covici@ccs.covici.com