moderated Re: I’m grasping at straws, but has anyone had memory problems with jaws?

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Could there be a problem with the RAM itself? I'd be on Del tech support immediately if not sooner.

Richard

www.turner42.com

On May 28, 2021, at 7:58 AM, Phillip Gross <phillip_gross@...> wrote:

To the person who asked about my browser, that would be a hell of a lot of tabs. lol. One of the first things I wondered though was if the latest version of edge, which was what I was using, had a memory leak. I ran chrome and Firefox each for a day. That didn't help. Unless I'm doing a bunch of research which can happen while I'm working, I try not to keep more than one or two tabs open at a time.