From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rahul Bajaj
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2021 9:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Opening PDFs in Word

Hi Lori,

Can you please share why this has happened for you? As in, was the content that got lost pure and simple text, or was it different from the content that did not get lost in some way?

Rahul

On 28/05/2021, Lori Lynn <grandma.lori@hotmail.com> wrote:
I have had this happen from time to time. Weekly newsletters from my
son's school usually drop the first page. I've learned the hard way
that if something appears to be missing, try reading the PDF another
way. My alternate is to read it on my Apple phone. That said, I've had
the same problems there and have to go back to JAWS and Word. Good Luck.

Lori Lynn