moderated Opening PDFs in Word

Rahul Bajaj

Hi,

I have Office 365, Windows 10, Jaws 2021. I have recently started
opening all PDFs in Word, as I find this to be a very convenient and
smooth way of reading PDFs. To do this, I go to the context menu for
the concerned document, and then to open with and then select Word.

My only question is: Have you ever experienced any content getting
lost in this process? Meaning that the Word version doesn't contain
the full contents of the PDF? It has happened a couple of times,
randomly, to me that the word version did not contain a few words
found in the PDF. It has only happened 2-3 times till now. But I just
want to be sure that this is not a common issue, because I often worry
that I might lose some content if I open the document in Word.

Warmly,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj
Judicial Law Clerk to Dr. Justice D.Y. Chandrachud, Supreme Court of India
Rhodes Scholar (India and Linacre 2018)
University of Oxford