moderated Re: I’m grasping at straws, but has anyone had memory problems with jaws?

Chris Hill

I haven't really noticed anything, but then again, I wasn't checking either.  My memory usage seemed a little high when I checked while ago, but I hadn't rebooted my computer in several days.  My question to you is, how often do you reboot?

On 5/28/2021 05:49, Phillip Gross wrote:
Okay I have been running the latest version of JAWS 2021 since this started in February, so I am on my third update.  I have a new Dell XPS that keeps running out of memory. The amount of ram, 32 GB, definitely isn’t the problem. I’ve chased memory leaks down in all of the normal ways, and I can’t find anything. I have reinstalled windows twice at this point.

Has anyone seen issues of a memory leak with JAWS? As I said in the subject line I’m grasping at straws, and I doubt it’s the problem, but I figured it didn’t hurt to ask.