moderated I’m grasping at straws, but has anyone had memory problems with jaws?

Phillip Gross

Okay I have been running the latest version of JAWS 2021 since this started in February, so I am on my third update.  I have a new Dell XPS that keeps running out of memory. The amount of ram, 32 GB, definitely isn’t the problem. I’ve chased memory leaks down in all of the normal ways, and I can’t find anything. I have reinstalled windows twice at this point.

Has anyone seen issues of a memory leak with JAWS? As I said in the subject line I’m grasping at straws, and I doubt it’s the problem, but I figured it didn’t hurt to ask.