From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Gary King
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 12:04 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Focus Button Keystroke

John,
If you want to activate the Change Button, press Alt c. This way, it
doesn't matter which button has focus. There are Alt-Key combinations for
the other buttons in the dialog as well. JAWS should speak them as you Tab
to them. If not, you will need to make a change in JAWS that controls what
keys are spoken.
Gary King
w4wkz@bellsouth.net