Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2021 10:20 AM
Subject: Suggestions for a replacement USB sound card

Hello there:

My Creative Labs Sound Blaster Figo mini USB sound card, gave up the ghost and stopped working a few days ago. I am therefore, looking for suggestions, as to a replacement. I know many of you on this list use USB sound cards. I do not want to have a sound card, which has built-in microphones, I have one which does, and since I purchased it, I have not been able to find a way to disable them or, turn them off. It is a Creative Labs USB sound card. I am sorry, I cannot remember the model number. On this particular sound card, the output to an external amplifyer, is through 2 RCA/Phono sockets. All the other connections, are 3.5 jack sockets.

Thanks in anticipation.

Dave Durber