From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of CJ &AA MAY
Sent: May 26, 2021 03:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Facebook question

I only use Facebook on my iPhone and only use the app at a basic level, so
wondered if someone could explain:
At the top, where it says something "new room", is this just where you
create a new Facebook topic and nominate who you want to read it?
What are all those unlabelled buttons at the top of the page?
Alison