moderated Re: verbosity advice

Cohn, Jonathan

Sorry to make things complicated, but besides the verbosity settings in text processing, there are also three levels of web verbosity.
Mostly these are  messages about start/end of regions and lists.
These can be configured just like regular verbosity in that in settings center, you can open a dialog with a set of checkboxes to customize each level.
Jonathan

On May 24, 2021, at 19:31, Mark <mweiler@...> wrote:

I'm starting to customize my advanced verbosity levels to say minimally what i need. I've read through the help and think I'll just have to go through it trial and error. There's about 24 check boxes, which means a lot of testing.  Any tried and true advice from the experts on the list?