moderated Re: Jeff Lukacsena: I need help with something in Windows

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

I have a followup question. I'm the only dude who uses this PC and I get said dialog that Jeff is getting. How do I bypass this in the future?

On 5/24/2021 4:19 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Are you logged in with an account with admin privileges?

If not, you absolutely need to be in order to delete any folders that the account you are actually using did not create.

           ~ André Gide