From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Bissett, Tom
Sent: July 20, 2011 8:54 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: VPN and tokens

Hi Barbara Anne, We use RSASecurIDToken a software solution to the little
device everyone else uses. It is industry standered security.
Once the software is installed on your machine you simply launch the
application, put in a four digit pin and hit enter. The token is generated
for you and you simply cut and paste into the appropriate field and you are
good to go.

Regards
Tom Bisset