moderated Re: How to size and position pictures in PPT

Marianne,

Download:  Keyboard Shortcuts for Microsoft Office Programs
then shoot to the MS site specific to PowerPoint that's listed in that document.

I believe they discuss the keyboard shortcuts for image manipulation.  Right now my internet service is being really, really cranky, particularly for downloading, so I cannot check this out (and, believe me, I've tried).  You may be able to determine if my memory is correct well before I can the way today's going.

           ~ André Gide