moderated Re: trouble checking in for a doctor's appointment

Shirley Tracy

I actually signed up for Be My Eyes, but I’ve never used it. I don’t think I want to give just anybody my medical information and certain card numbers. I’ve already had to deal with identity theft here in the state where I live. I don’t want to experience that ever again. But I’ll probably try them for less personal things.

Shirley Tracy

From: Randy Barnett
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2021 3:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: trouble checking in for a doctor's appointment

there's also be specular and be my eyes when you send pictures to volunteers other one is a live call and the volunteers will work with you for as long as you need unless they have something else they need to do. And those are both free.

Randy Barnett

On May 22, 2021, at 5:21 PM, Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

Thanks. Actually, I decided to go in and tell them the site was not accessible for me. The funny thing is that I explained that it might not work for me in the very beginning, and they said they would email the paperwork to me. I was okay with that because I thought I would just ask my daughter when she came to visit on Thursday or my friend who lives next door to help me fill it out. Well, the email the office sent was the same link that I had received via text. Although I restrained myself, I wanted to ask, “What about ‘I can’t access your forms’ don’t you understand?” 💭

I keep wanting to look into AIRA, and maybe it would be good for quick things. Just so I don’t have to pay a fortune.

Thanks again.

Shirley Tracy