moderated Re: trouble checking in for a doctor's appointment

Angel

What on earth is AIRA?  How can it be recommended; if no one knows for what the initials stand.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Barbara Sheinbein
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2021 10:20 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: trouble checking in for a doctor's appointment

I would recommend AIRA for anybody.  There are different plans and a discount for ACB members.  I do not know if there is a discount for NFB members.  Smile.  Keep in mind, you can stop the monthly fees at any time.  Things are very flexible.  I pay $20 monthly for 30 minutes each month.  This usually works fine.  I keep AIRA mostly for the computer and the cell phone apps and use Be My Eyes for noncomputer related tasks.  Just one idea how you can approach things.  Keep in mind that there are free zones with AIRA which means your time is free or there may be a set amount of free minutes.  An example of a free zone is in person Walgreens.  I do not need to get store help, just AIRA.  I also got 30 free minutes for Covid 19 related web sites.  In many months, I have a lot of free minutes in addition to the paid.  So maybe you try it out for a few months and if you find it worth paying for, then you will know.  Smile.

Good luck.

Barbara