moderated Re: Video editing software

Faraz

hi, thanks for your help. i've downloaded that software and will check if its work for me.

On 23/05/2021 2:01 pm, Udo Egner-Walter via groups.io wrote:
Hi Faraz,

I don't have much experience with video software but a blind friend of mine uses VideoReDo und said it's pretty good to work with as a blind person with JAWS.

The link to the homepage is:

https://www.videoredo.com/en/index.htm

Good luck
Udo

Am 23.05.2021 um 07:29 schrieb Faraz <faraz.aqureshi@gmail.com>:

Hi I have youtube channel for my business services. I have to edit my videos in professional way for YouTube i tried many application which are inaccessible with jaws I want to know if there is any video editing software which is accessible with Jaws ?

--

With best regards,
Faraz q.