moderated Re: file attributes

Bill White

Hi, Jerry. I suspect that this is because your folder types are set to the wrong type. Here are two ways to change the folder type.

Change Type Of Folder

1. Navigate to the folder, not the shortcut.

2. Press ALT plus ENTER for Properties.

3. Navigate to the Customize tab.

4. Select the type of folder you want. (if you want date modified, choose General or Documents).

5. TAB to Apply and press ENTER.

6. TAB to OK, and press ENTER.

Or:

1. Navigate to the folders just above the folders you want to change.

2. Deselect all folders with CONTROL plus SPACE.

3. Press Applications key, and Arrow down to Sort, and press ENTER.

4. Check whichever items you want checked.

5. Press “More” and do the same. There are over three hundred items.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...