moderated Clicking on a new message from list closes Outlook

Ed Culpepper

This problem cropped up in the last couple of days. When I get the digest message from this list and click on it in my inbox, outlook is closed. I have to restart Outlook to regain access to my inbox. I can access list messages from my iPhone, but not from my PC laptop or desktop. Any Space ideas why this may be happening to Outlook on my PC computers? I would prefer to access messages from the list on my desktop or laptop rather than on my iPhone. I appreciate any suggestions.

J Edward Culpepper , PhD
Huntsville, Alabama