From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 11:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: USB condenser mic and JAWS2021

Hello,
I am considering a USB microphone for use in Zoom meetings in lieu of a headset with microphone and I was wondering if JAWS speech would come in on the microphone if I were to use this set up? The JAWS speech coming through is something that I would like to alleviate.
This was occurring with the laptop and built-in microphone.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman
Wolman technologies