moderated Re: removing of I.E. and a question

Richard Turner

Thanks Dan, I should have mentioned that as well.
It is a great Windows and I think Mac appication that makes finding books and either downloading them or adding them to your wish list to download on a device like an iPhone or Android, or Victor Reader ...

Richard

www.turner42.com

On May 21, 2021, at 4:03 PM, Dan Longmore <danlongmore44@...> wrote:

Hi,

  As a side note BARD offers “BARD Express” as a Windows 10 app that allows for easy download and storage to your PC.  Works similar to the mobile app.

Dan