moderated Re: how to make it repeat

Marty Hutchings

There are times that I wish that my phone would repeat the caller ID as well.  If anyone knows how to get the phone to do this, please share.

Love in Christ

Marty

On 5/21/2021 4:25 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
If I'm reading your request correctly, and you're trying to tweak your iPhone settings, your question is likely to get far more attention and a far faster answer on one of the groups specific to blind users of smartphones.  Consider looking at these Groups.io Group main pages and joining.  There is a section on any Groups.io group main page entitled Group email addresses where all the most commonly used addresses, including he subscription and posting addresses, are located.

BlindApples

PhonesForTheBlind / PhonesForTheBlind

or even Blind Android Users (conversations there are not limited absolutely strictly to Android and Android devices, iPhone comes up)

           ~ André Gide