From: "John Sherrer" <john@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 06:39
Subject: Focus Button Keystroke

Hi Folks
Is their a JAWS Keystroke that will tell you which Button has focus?
I have looked at the JAWS Help and found nothing.
I have JAWS 13 with W7 running 64 bit.
I am using Word 2007 with the spell check dialog, and I want to know if the
Change button has focus, now I just tab to the dhange button or another
button. I have a large document to spell check, actually I am grammer
checking, since I have a tendency to add extra spaces.
John