From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 1:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Jaws accessible Windows 10 clipboard alternative?

I'm a bit confused, can someone please explain how this should work, step by step? is this a new feature of Windows 10 20H2?

From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@att.net]
Date: Friday, May 21, 2021, 3:30 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hi, Mario. You are talking about the Windows Clipboard here, not the new Windows Clipboard with Clipboard History. This is not the same thing they are talking about in the email to which you are replying.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

From: Don Mauck [mailto:don.mauck@oracle.com]
Date: Friday, May 21, 2021, 2:46 PM