moderated Re: [External] : Re: Jaws accessible Windows 10 clipboard alternative?

Mario

oops. thanks for the correction Bill.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@att.net]
Subject: [External] : Re: Jaws accessible Windows 10 clipboard alternative?
Date: Friday, May 21, 2021, 3:30 PM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hi, Mario. You are talking about the Windows Clipboard here, not the new Windows Clipboard with Clipboard History. This is not the same thing they are talking about in the email to which you are replying.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

From: Don Mauck [mailto:don.mauck@oracle.com]
Date: Friday, May 21, 2021, 2:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Just keep doing a copy of different items and if you press Window+V
you'll see all the different items. You have to make sure that your
system clipboard history is turned on. Then you can delete, copy or
whatever you wish.