moderated Re: removing of I.E. and a question

Richard Turner

You will need to go into the Chrome browser settings.

Here is a link with instructions and if those don’t work, let us know.

How to Change the Chrome Download Folder Location (howtogeek.com)

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com